Thursday, December 20, 2007

Eyewitness to an anomaly

A coworker who has season tickets to the Knicks couldn't make it to last night's game, so she offered me the tickets. I actually had to think about it for a second. But a game in the Garden is a game in the Garden, and despite my loathing for Isiah Thomas, once I realized they were playing against Lebron and the Cavs, I had to go. Sameer wound up as my date, so we dined on some Be Bim Bop at Kum Gang San and then made it to the seats about a minute after tipoff. It is good hanging out with that fella. We've only been friends since the eighth grade.

The seats were pretty good, and the Knicks kept it close in the first quarter. Then they built a 17-point lead by halftime and wound up winning the game in what had become a laugher by midway through the fourth. Hooray, all is right in Knicksville.

No comments: